Submit an Abstract to the Upcoming Annual Meeting (STEP 1 of 2)
Please complete the below form in order to submit an abstract for next Annual Meeting of the Louisiana Academy of Sciences. (* required fields)
Please adhere to the following guidelines when submitting abstracts:
- Capitalize only the first letter of the author's or authors' first name(s).
- Capitalize only the first letter of the author's or authors' last name(s).
- Capitalize only the first letter of the first word of the title of the abstract, except for proper names.
- Do not include any of the following in the abstract:
- the word "abstract",
- author or authors name(s), affiliation(s), addresses, etc.,
You are using an unsupported browser. Please use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
Please direct general correspondence to the President.
Membership in the Louisiana Academy of Sciences is open to those individuals, organizations, and institutions that are engaged actively in the advancement of science or which provide material assistance to advance the purposes of the Academy.
The Proceedings of the Louisiana Academy of Sciences: Contributions reporting original research or observations and analyses dealing with some aspect of natural, physical, or social science generated in or about the State of Louisiana or the South will be considered. Manuscripts will undergo peer review by two or three experts.
Louisiana Scientist: The newsletter of the Academy. More Information